HAG Drop-Shipping Scheme 2018
- Drop-shipping: Drop shipping is a retail fulfillment method in which the retailer does not keep goods in stock but instead directly transfer End customer orders and shipment details to the Distributor. Retailer earns an agreed percentage of the Sales in Commission, paid by the Distributor to the retailer.
- Distributor: Here-in refers as HAG STORE SDN. BHD. (1244403-P)
- Retailer: Retailer refers to whom would like to sell and promote the products offered by the Distributor on their website/Store and agrees to give all sales and/or orders to Distributor.
- End-customer: The end customer is paying the retailer for the products, and is the receiver of those products.
Role of Retailer:
The Retailer is selling mutual agreed products defined in this Contract and ensures Supplier that it will not make any misleading claims or produce any misleading advertising material in respect to the products. Retailer in the main contact person of the End Customer. Retailer will provide after sales support. Retailer is the first point of contact when any after sales services need to be provided to End Customer.
Role of Distributor:
Distributor will provide product fulfilment for all sales obtained by Retailer. Distributor is not involved in the actual transaction between the Retailer and the End Customer. Distributor retains all rights to all images of the product provided to the Retailer and retains the right to prohibit the use of any and all images provided. Retailer may not use any of the images contained within the provided photos for any other purpose other than to gain sales, which will be given to the Distributor. Distributor is responsible to provide the correct price (Please refer to https://www.hag-store.com) to the retailer.
At the end of the business day, Retailer will be charges for the orders placedRetailer will only need to pay Distributor the amount after deducting the Sales Commission Rate and bank in to HAG STORE SDN BHD (Maybank Account: 5101-9868-5949). Items will not be shipped until the payment has been confirmed.
Fees & Charges:
- Distributor will provide Retailer with a detailed listing of all items and shipping amount that will be charged for each amount. Distributor will also provide Retailer with suggested retail price but does not promise or suggest those prices to be the best price for retailer’s website. Retailer will pay all fees and charges incurred with each item shipped by Distributor directly to the end.
Retailer is responsible to provide the correct address. Distributor will charge the Retailer any and all fees associated with a wrong address provided. If the apartment/suite/lot number is not included or a wrong postal code is provided and reshipping is required, there will be a re-shipping charge equal to the original shipping charge added to the Retailer’s account.
Distributor is responsible or liable for the product provided to End Customers. The warranty provided on these products is valid. If End Customers appear to have issues with provided products, and the first After Sales Services provided by the Retailer is not sufficient, the Distributor will liaise with the Retailer and sorting out the issues for End Customers.
- No minimum of orders needed. No risk at stacking stocks.
- Online Marketing and Dealer/ Distributor listing on website.
- Leaflets, product guide and specification sheets will be shared based on requirement of dealers.
- Regular update of price changes.
- Additional rebate will be given when quarterly target is met.
- Dedicated helpline (1700 81 5555) to get all information about products from Monday to Friday, 9 AM to 6 PM, Saturday 9 AM to 1 PM.
If you would like to signup as a Drop-shipping Agent, please contact us via:
- Email: email@example.com
- WeChat / WhatsApp: +6 010 200 1555 (Amy Liaw)